for contact information for agency, FMC and CIG personnel.
Documents for downloading are in pdf format. To download and install a free Adobe reader click here
For definitions of technical terms used on this site, click here
Stories and topics: 118 results
- Status Update
- Sunday, January 28, 2018 (Issues related to the RCRA process - Update)
- Draft CMS Report for OU6
- Wednesday, January 24, 2018 (Issues related to the RCRA process)
- FMC's Comments on Waste Management Permit
- Friday, November 03, 2017 (Issues related to the RCRA process)
- Public Comment Session
- Friday, September 29, 2017 (Important Announcement)
- FMC Objects to Waste Management Permit
- Sunday, September 03, 2017 (Important Announcement)
- Hazardous Waste Management Facility Permit Application
- Tuesday, August 22, 2017 (Important Announcement)
- New lead FMC Engineer on Remediation
- Tuesday, August 01, 2017 (Important Announcement - Information)
- 2017 Residential Remediation Activity
- Thursday, March 30, 2017 (Issues related to the RCRA process)
- Roy-Hart School Phase 3 activity for 2017
- Thursday, March 16, 2017 (Issues related to the RCRA process)
- State Court's Decision
- Friday, October 28, 2016 (Issues related to the RCRA process)
| 2 | 3
Make a Comment or Ask a Question
Want to make a comment on this site or ask the MCIG a question? Click the blue button to send an email with your comment/question.
your commemt will be posted on the home
page or in the Share an Opinion
Next Meeting Date
There are no plans for a meeting at this time.
All meetings run from 5:30 to 8:00 p.m. at the Masonic Lodge, 20 Main St. in the Village. All Middleport residents and property owners are welcome to stop by anytime while we are meeting.
Meeting Notes & Agendas
Download CIG meeting notes and agendas from 2006 to the present here.
CIG Mission Statement
To download a copy of the CIG's Mission Statement click here.
New Member Materials
The CIG Brochure
To download the CIG brochure in pdf format just click this link